Steve and I decided to head to Old Sacramento on Monday to spend some time together reconnecting and recharging from all the busyness of the past few weeks preparing for Kyle and Holly's wedding. (The wedding was beautiful and I will blog about it later when I get some pictures.)
We had a great time strollin' the wooden sidewalks and taking in the sights and sounds of the past.




Intriguing staircase!

Old Sacramento Schoolhouse with Tower Bridge in the background.

I love, love, love, fun socks and this store was full of them!

Liked the color version too!

Inside old candy store.... so much vibrant color!

Beautiful morning glory vines climbing brick wall.
I had a great time on our little "road trip"! Thanks, Honey, for a much needed play day!!
7 comments:
Looks like a neat place to visit and your photography just keeps getting better.
I look forward to seeing the wedding photos since I NEVER GOT AN INVITATION!
Thank you Jim!
I will post about the wedding when we get the photographer's photos. It was a perfect day for Kyle and Holly!
The photos are great! Its been so long since I have been there, looks fun. Im happy to hear you and Steve had such a nice day! :)
and.......the sock place!! AWESOME!! Makes me want to make a sock monkey!! :)
Thanks Dee. The next time you guys come down maybe we can go strollin' Old Sac! We would have fun!
Great pictures!! and I love the B&W ones!! :)
Thank you Holly! I love the B&W's too!
Post a Comment