Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Chocolate Eclair Cake

 
Holly asked me to prepare this for her birthday dinner dessert and my good friend, Susan, requested the recipe, so I thought I would post it here. Although, it is called "cake", there is no cake in this recipe! It's easy and yummy though!

Chocolate Eclair Cake

1 (14.4-oz.) box honey-graham crackers
2 (3.4 oz.) pkgs. vanilla or French vanilla instant pudding mix
3 cups milk
1 (12 oz) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (16 oz.) container chocolate frosting

1. Line bottom of an ungreased 13x9-inch baking dish with one-third of the graham crackers.

2. Whisk together pudding mix and milk; add whipped topping, stirring until mixture thickens. Spread half of pudding mixture over crackers. Repeat layers with one-third of crackers and remaining pudding mixture. Top with remaining crackers. Spread with chocolate frosting. Cover and chill 8 hours.

Enjoy!!

Tip: I used fat free pudding, fat free milk, and lite whipped topping to save some calories and my family loved it!

Happy cooking!!

No comments: