Wednesday, December 24, 2008

From our Family to Yours...

 


May God bless you with a Merry Christmas and keep blessing you all through the New Year!


4 comments:

Jim said...

Merry Christmas! I hate to mention it, but you may have OVERLOOKED the cookies this year!

Steve's girl said...

Hi Jim,

I am so sorry...they must have gotten lost in the mail! I will have to track them down! :)

Hope your Christmas was merry and your New Year is happy, healthy, and prosperous.

Ed's girl said...

It was so nice talking with you on Christmas!! I would love it so much if you and Steve could come for a visit. Maybe now that you will be getting the RV a visit wont be too far off??

Steve's girl said...

Hi Dee,

I enjoyed talking to you too!

I hope we can find an RV that we can afford and come for a visit soon. It would be fun to see your new homestead.