Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Signs of Spring...

It's easy to see that Spring has sprung in my backyard...


My hubby is busy preparing to plant the vegetable garden...


The Calla Lilies are glorious...

The Azaleas are amazing...

The apple tree is in full bloom...


And bees are pollinating...

Oh yeah, there is one more surefire way to tell that Spring is in the air...all the sneezing I do every time I walk out of the back door!! Happy Spring everyone... where's the kleenex?

6 comments:

Holly said...

Beautiful plants! I have been sneezing all day myself! :)

Steve's girl said...

Thanks Holly! They're pretty, but pack a whollop to the allergies!

Dee said...

Im so sorry to hear about the allergies, I can relate. I hope you are able to get some relief. On the brighter side, the flowers are amazing!! :)

Steve's girl said...

Thanks, Dee! My allergies aren't that bad, mostly sneezing! I love the flowers though!

Dreamer said...

What wonderful flowers, I lve them! Makes me long for Spring here!!

Steve's girl said...

Thanks, Kerry! We have gone back to cold rainy weather again, but it's supposed to get sunny and warm starting tomorrow...yay!! Hope Spring finds its way to you soon!